Monday, May 31, 2010

Armor and wings



Hello everyone!

Yesterday we talked about an introduction
to dragons and the inheritance cycle,but today
we talk about dragons!
Did anyone know that of a particular
membrane on the wing of a dragon,let's the dragon fly?So even if a tiny cut punctured the membrane,the dragon would crash!
A coat of armor made of dragon scales can keep out:spear points,arrows,swords,pikes and hammers.Though,there is one fault.When wearing dragon scale armor,you drown when swimming,so most mythological beasts use dragon hide armor which does not nearly keep out everything dragon scale armor does but let's you swim.
A sword made with a scale of a dragon in the middle of pommel,will have magic(the more scales,the more magic).

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know about the membrane! neither that they can't swim... well not that I imagine some swiming but... you understand :D. You know? I would like to know about the book, what does it talk about. I love dragons and I like to write novels for fun, and I'm making two of dragons so I would like to know more. (If you find a mistake, sorry, english is not my first language xD)

    ReplyDelete